We provide free dental care to Marylander’s in need - and we’re very passionate about our cause! We call our clinics the "Mission of Mercy", just click the link below to see how big and important these two-day charitable events are. We’re a lean and mean foundation who collaborates to make a huge difference, and we’d love to have you help out!
This is a part-time volunteer position, which functions to generate additional revenue for the Foundation’s charitable purposes and for supporting program growth. Work will be completed from the office or at home, a the preference of the volunteer. A board or staff member will be happy to support you by reviewing your LOI’s and grant applications!
Duties and responsibilities
- Creatively conceive of different/new grants opportunities
- Meet with the Executive Director to generate excitement and ideas. Meetings are held every week, or every two weeks, at the preference of the volunteer
- Seek grant opportunities, complete LOI’s, grants, and reports.
- Interns, staff, and board members are at your disposal to help!
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- About 10 per week, depends on your preference!