We provide free dental care to Marylander’s in need - and we’re very passionate about our cause! We call our clinics the "Mission of Mercy", just click the link below to see how big and important these two-day charitable events are. We’re a lean and mean foundation who collaborates to make a huge difference, and we’d love to have you help out!
This is a part-time position, which functions to generate additional revenue for the Foundation’s charitable purposes. Work will be completed from the office or in the field, at the preference of the volunteer. Inters, staff, and board members will be available to support your good work!
Duties and responsibilities
- Creatively conceive of different/new methods to maximize the revenue the position generates
- Support the MSDAF fundraising through soliciting/processing donation requests, letters, planning, etc.
- Regularly solicit for donations of materials/equipment that can be used for Mission of Mercy projects or sold to generate Foundation revenue to maximize sales inventory
- Maintain partnerships with equipment resellers, and donors
- Sell donated items through available partners
- Astutely track all steps of the donation collections/sales/write-off process for tax auditing purposes
- Coordinate with volunteer dental technicians and salespersons to utilize their specialized knowledge when applicable throughout this process.
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Sales Process
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- About 10 hours per week