PATH Los Angeles needs help organizing and redistributing Trader Joe's donations! Volunteers will help our kitchen staff sort through donations, and organize them to be ready for redistribution, or will help by driving donations to other PATH sites. By helping organize or redistribute our food donations, you are ensuring that PATH clients across LA County have weekly grocery support. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to commit 2+ hours a week for 3 months. Shifts are available 10:00 am-6:30 pm Monday-Friday.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be available for 3 months minimum
- (Driver's only) You must have a California's Driver's License
- (Driver's only) You must have a clean driving record
- (Driver's only) You must have California care insurance in your name
- (Driver's only) You must have a California car registration. It does not need to be in your name. it must be the same car under your insurance.
If you are interested, send your general availability, anticipated start date, and anticipated end date to email@example.com or contact (323) 644-2264.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18