14 people are interested
Special Events/Event Management Internship
ORGANIZATION: American Transplant Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
14 people are interested
Special Events Intern
Although unpaid, this internship is an awesome and fun way to learn valuable events and nonprofit experience.
* NOTE - To expedite your application process: Please submit your information here so we have you in our database (should only take 3-4 minutes) https://atf.quickbase.com/db/bkiq82jp3?a=nw
American Transplant Foundation is a dynamic, energetic, fast-paced nonprofit that works to
increase the donation of organs and tissue to reduce the growing list of men, women, and children
who are awaiting a lifesaving transplant.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, self-starter to assist with event planning efforts. This internship
is for an individual interested in learning more about nonprofit fundraising and event planning. An
internship with the Foundation is a way to gain valuable professional work experience, learn a wide
range of skill sets, and further a lifesaving mission.
To hear from our past interns, visit
* Initiate and lead event planning initiatives
* Implement a special event program
* Act as a liaison between the organization and vendors
* Solicit sponsors and conduct outreach to potential event attendees
* Develop and coordinate marketing and promotional materials
* Coordinate event logistics and volunteers.
* Complete other duties as needed
* Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space
* Completed or working toward a college degree with an interest in non-profit
* Ability to communicate in a professional manner with others
* Self-motivated, good organizational and interpersonal skills, detail-oriented, ability to
multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines
* Passion and enthusiasm for the mission of the American Transplant Foundation
This is a part-time, 6-30 hours/week preferably once or twice a week in the office,
Visit our application portal here. A resume and cover letter are required. Preferred formats for these
documents are .docx and .pdf. Questions about the application process can be directed to
About American Transplant Foundation
600 17th Street, Suite 2515 South, Denver, CO 80202, US
The American Transplant Foundation is a national non-profit organization that works to increase the donation of organs and tissue to reduce the growing list of men, women and children who are awaiting a life-saving transplant.
The American Transplant Foundation began with the personal journey of Denver attorney Steve Farber who was the recipient of a kidney transplant. Unique from other organizations that promote organ donation, the Foundation goes beyond basic education by coordinating collaborative efforts and proactively tackling policy issues to eliminate the gap between the critical need for organs and their supply, ultimately saving lives.
The American Transplant Foundation's primary objectives are to develop more mainstream opportunities for people to register as organ and tissue donors, to provide education and awareness through community-based outreach programs, and to endow a chair of transplant surgery.
600 17th St., Suite 2515 SouthDenver, CO 80202
October 19, 2023
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Event Design & Planning
- 6-30 hours per week