Do you have a desire to serve your community 77090
4 people are interested
Comfort Hospice is currently seeking individuals that would love to share their time with patients that are in need of Companionship and a listening ear. If you feel you could make a difference in someones life, please give Comfort Hospice Houston a call at 832-786-4216.
About Comfort Hospice of Houston
8588 Katy Freeway, Suite 226C, Houston, TX 77024, US
"For each employee to treat every patient as their own treasured loved one, providing care that affords a quality of life that outweighs quantity of days, and supports caregivers as their hearts find healing."
There are several different ways that you can become involved with Comfort Hospice:
- Offering companionship and support to our patients and their family members
- Providing assistance with clerical duties within our office
- Assisting in our bereavement department
- Supporting special projects behind the scenes
- Youth Volunteers (between the ages of 14-17) may volunteer to assist with the administrative duties within our office
We'll work with your schedule.
Hodgefield laneHouston, TX 77090
- Hospice Care
- Animal Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training