It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
934 N. MagnoliaSuite 310Orlando, FL 32803
Calling all Interns!
We are searching for a Communication/Marketing Intern with the following qualifications:
- A background in marketing and development for nonprofits, or looking to learn the ropes of this field
- Local - must be in Orlando and in the office minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Excellent work ethic, attention to detail, creative minded, self-starter, team-oriented, flexible.
- Will be working on email creation, marketing campaigns, monthly and quarterly report processes, working with volunteers, potentially some events, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop/illustrator would be a plus but not mandatory
Reports to the USA Marketing and Communications Manager.
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Market Research
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 15 hours a week
Report this opportunity