How to Apply:
- Send your resume and cover letter to Jennifer, our Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the position to which you are applying in the subject line of your email.
- Interviews are conducted with the volunteer coordinator for our second-round applicants.
- If selected for the position, volunteers will be required to have a background check and sign a volunteer agreement covering basic policies of the organization.
If you have any questions about the organization or the volunteer position, please contact Jennifer at email@example.com
Volunteer Position Description:
- Search for grants (local, state, and federal) for which the organization may be eligible.
- Write and fill out grant applications for the organization.
- Collaborate with any member of the team necessary to get the information required for the grant.
- Create a spreadsheet of all grants interested in (with due dates, website links, etc.), all grants applied for (date of application submission), and all grants earned (monetary gain, date of receipt, how to procure the money).
Hurt2Heal, Inc., was established in 2015 by founder and current CEO, survivor, and author Joyce Reed. (More here: https://www.iamurvoice.com/about-me)
Our mission is to bring awareness to the prevalence and severity of abuse in the United States and support the healing and restoration process of individuals impacted by abuse. We aim to help all individuals who have experienced abuse by providing the necessary resources and tools needed to promote healing for individuals and families. (More here: https://www.hurt2heal.org)
- Problem Solving
- Grant Writing / Research
- Public Speaking
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 6-10 hours/week - flexible hours/days
- minimum one-year commitment
- Direct Marketer
- Volunteer to Spread Awareness
- Mobile App Designer
- Program Coordinator
- Blog Writer
- Board Member
- Local Outreach Specialist
- Newsletter Writer
- Crowdfunding Organizer
- Graphic Designer
- Public Policy Specialist
- Grant Writer
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Public Relations Specialist
- Student Outreach Officer
- Independent Brand Ambassador
- Promotional Item Designer/Store...
- Website Designer