How to Apply:
- Send your resume and cover letter to Jennifer, our Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the position to which you are applying in the subject line of your email.
- Interviews are conducted with the volunteer coordinator for our second-round applicants.
- If selected for the position, volunteers will be required to have a background check and sign a volunteer agreement covering basic policies of the organization.
If you have any questions about the organization or the volunteer position, please contact Jennifer at email@example.com
Volunteer Position Description:
- Research and prepare a presentation of all abuse and sexual violence laws in U.S. states (e.g. Georgia) as well as federal laws.
- Collaborate with the Student Outreach Officers to provide accurate and up-to-date information on Title IX to students on college campuses.
- Prepare recommendations/positions on these policies and collaborate with the website designer, newsletter editor, social media specialists, etc., to advertise and petition for this cause.
- Write and create the petition/donation page for the policy recommendation and other organizational requests.
Hurt2Heal, Inc., was established in 2015 by founder and current CEO, survivor, and author Joyce Reed. (More here: https://www.iamurvoice.com/about-me)
Our mission is to bring awareness to the prevalence and severity of abuse in the United States and support the healing and restoration process of individuals impacted by abuse. We aim to help all individuals who have experienced abuse by providing the necessary resources and tools needed to promote healing for individuals and families. (More here: https://www.hurt2heal.org)
- Technical Writing
- Business Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Market Research
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 6-10 hours/week - flexible hours/days
- minimum one-year commitment
- Direct Marketer
- Volunteer to Spread Awareness
- Mobile App Designer
- Program Coordinator
- Blog Writer
- Board Member
- Local Outreach Specialist
- Newsletter Writer
- Crowdfunding Organizer
- Graphic Designer
- Public Policy Specialist
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Grant Writer
- Public Relations Specialist
- Student Outreach Officer
- Independent Brand Ambassador
- Social Media Campaign Manager