How to Apply:
- Send your resume and cover letter to Jennifer, our Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the position to which you are applying in the subject line of your email.
- Interviews are conducted with the volunteer coordinator for our second-round applicants.
- If selected for the position, volunteers will be required to have a background check and sign a volunteer agreement covering basic policies of the organization.
If you have any questions about the organization or the volunteer position, please contact Jennifer at email@example.com
Volunteer Position Description:
- Write pieces for and organize press releases for Hurt2Heal.
- Conduct research on events happening in the nation and Greater Atlanta Area and release statements on behalf of Hurt2Heal in order to garner public outreach.
- Produce a cohesive brand style for Hurt2Heal and use that brand to guide all public relations activities to help the mission of Hurt2Heal.
Hurt2Heal, Inc., was established in 2015 by founder and current CEO, survivor, and author Joyce Reed. (More here: https://www.iamurvoice.com/about-me)
Our mission is to bring awareness to the prevalence and severity of abuse in the United States and support the healing and restoration process of individuals impacted by abuse. We aim to help all individuals who have experienced abuse by providing the necessary resources and tools needed to promote healing for individuals and families. (More here: https://www.hurt2heal.org)
- Strategic Planning
- Public Speaking
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 6-10 hours/week - flexible hours/days
- minimum one-year commitment
- Direct Marketer
- Volunteer to Spread Awareness
- Mobile App Designer
- Program Coordinator
- Blog Writer
- Board Member
- Local Outreach Specialist
- Newsletter Writer
- Crowdfunding Organizer
- Graphic Designer
- Public Policy Specialist
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Grant Writer
- Public Relations Specialist
- Student Outreach Officer
- Independent Brand Ambassador
- Social Media Campaign Manager