How to Apply:
- Send your resume and cover letter to Jennifer, our Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the position to which you are applying in the subject line of your email.
- Interviews are conducted with the volunteer coordinator for our second-round applicants.
- If selected for the position, volunteers will be required to have a background check and sign a volunteer agreement covering basic policies of the organization.
If you have any questions about the organization or the volunteer position, please contact Jennifer at email@example.com
Volunteer Position Description:
- Give the Hurt2Heal and #iamurvoice websites a sleek new look to attract a younger demographic.
- Collaborate with the Store Manager to simplify the User Interface of the online store.
- Work with the Social Media Campaign Manager, Newsletter Editor, and Direct Marketing team to make an organization-focused website using the advice and recommendations of the individuals in the above positions.
- Update the website(s) regularly with biweekly updates and features to maintain interest in the page.
- Provide the Social Media Campaign Manager and Direct Marketer information necessary to the advertisement and promotion of the website.
- Establish a section of the website dedicated to the thoughts of individuals in our community who have something to say about abuse, sexual violence, or Hurt2Heal.
- Monitor inputs and select the most powerful and intriguing ones to send to the Social Media Campaign Specialists to publish on Hurt2Heal’s social media accounts as well as post them on the website.
Hurt2Heal, Inc., was established in 2015 by founder and current CEO, survivor, and author Joyce Reed. (More here: https://www.iamurvoice.com/about-me)
Our mission is to bring awareness to the prevalence and severity of abuse in the United States and support the healing and restoration process of individuals impacted by abuse. We aim to help all individuals who have experienced abuse by providing the necessary resources and tools needed to promote healing for individuals and families. (More here: https://www.hurt2heal.org)
- Mobile Programming
- Graphic Design
- Website Programming
- Website Project Management
- Web Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 6-10 hours/week - flexible hours/days
- minimum one-year commitment
- Direct Marketer
- Volunteer to Spread Awareness
- Mobile App Designer
- Program Coordinator
- Blog Writer
- Board Member
- Local Outreach Specialist
- Newsletter Writer
- Crowdfunding Organizer
- Graphic Designer
- Public Policy Specialist
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Grant Writer
- Public Relations Specialist
- Student Outreach Officer
- Independent Brand Ambassador
- Social Media Campaign Manager