The Erie Neighborhood House is looking for someone to support our one-on-one ESL tutoring program by helping us to create simple, fun, level-based lesson plans for our tutors to use. This volunteer has the option of working on-site at our location in West Town, Chicago, or working from home!
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- English as a Second Language...
- One on one English as a Second...
- Small Group ESL Tutor
- ESL Volunteer Tutor
- Teaching English To Adults
- Adult Education Tutor
- Tutor in Chicago Public Schools
- ESL Lesson Plan Creator
- Part-time Office Assistant
- Interpreter for Citizenship...
- Volunteer Office Assistant...
- Volunteer Office Assistant