Audio & Videographer volunteers provides a patient the opportunity to tell his/her life story through the use of video, audio and/or the written word. Volunteers visit the patient to conduct and record an interview about their life story. Then the pieces of the story, including a photo montage, are put together on a DVD that is given to the patient and family as a keepsake. Some of the technical and creative skills required include:
- Direct, record patient interview.
- Scan photos and organize with titles, video and music.
- Create DVD labels and burn DVDs.
- Previous experience with digital camcorder and video editing software
Time Commitment is very flexible and based on your availability. We have patients located all over greater Dallas area.
Please email Crystal.email@example.com or call (972) 978- 0905 for more information!
- Visual Arts
- Theater Arts
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Hair Stylist Volunteer
- Memory Care Volunteer
- Craft Projects Volunteer
- Nursing/ Pre Med/ Health Care...
- Patient Care Volunteers- Van...
- Patient Care Volunteer- Collin...
- Patient Care Volunteer- Dallas...
- Music Volunteer
- Tuck-In Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer- Kaufman
- Patient Care Volunteer- Ellis...
- Administrative volunteers needed...
- Massage Therapist Volunteer
- Audio/ Videography Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer- Rockwall
- Art Therapy Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteer