The Stella Maris Volunteer office is looking for volunteer to greet patients on arrival at Mercy Personal Physicians at Lutherville.
The office needs support Monday- Friday 8-5 Saturday 8-12. Volunteers can choose a regular "shift" each week, as long as they can commit to a minimum of one two-hour block each week.
This is a wonderful way to serve the Mercy community, and be a friendly face to those who are coming for medical services. You must be able to stand for long stretches of time, and be somewhat computer savvy to help some of the patients register when they arrive.
For answers to questions, or to get more information, please contact Megahn at (410) 252-4500 x7254 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Ready to volunteer? Fill out our online application, here: https://www.stellamaris.org/volunteer-application/
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- two hours/week
- See description for full information
- Christmas Decorations Coordinator
- Friendly Visitors for our Memory...
- Help as a Cashier in our Gift...
- Coordinator for the Healing Garden
- Join our Recruitment Team!
- Patient Greeter
- Escort residents to in-house...
- Bring Your Pet and Visit our...
- Continuing Education Event...
- Escort residents to mass on...
- Bingo Helper!
- Programs and Activities Helper