Hope Health Care is looking for volunteers who would make home-sewn bears to help ease the loss after the death of a patient. The Memory Bears are sewn from the clothing of a patient (a favorite shirt, dress, uniform, etc.). The Memory Bears create a lasting keepsake and offer comfort to the family (such as a child who feels alone after the loss of a parent, grandparent or sibling).
Time Commitment is very flexible and based on your availability. We have patients located all over greater Dallas area.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (972) 978- 0905 for more information!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Hair Stylist Volunteer
- Memory Care Volunteer
- Craft Projects Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteers- Van...
- Patient Care Volunteer- Collin...
- United States Veteran- Direct...
- U.S. Veteran Administrative...
- Patient Care Volunteer- Dallas...
- Administrative Volunteer- Garland
- Music Volunteer
- Tuck-In Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer- Kaufman
- Patient Care Volunteer- Ellis...
- Administrative volunteers needed...
- Become a trained Hospice...
- Massage Therapist Volunteer
- Audio/ Videography Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer- Rockwall
- Art Therapy Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteer