Craft Projects Volunteer
Do you love to do hobbies and crafts? Is sewing, knitting, quilting, crocheting or creating with crafts something that you love to do? If so, would you consider utilizing your skills by creating a gift for hospice patients or their family?
Shawls, pillows, lap blankets, stuffed animals and memory care bear items would all make an invaluable gift for our patients.
Time Commitment is very flexible and based on your availability. We have patients located all over greater Dallas area.
Please email Crystal.firstname.lastname@example.org or call (972) 978- 0905 for more information!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Hair Stylist Volunteer
- Memory Care Volunteer
- Craft Projects Volunteer
- Nursing/ Pre Med/ Health Care...
- Patient Care Volunteers- Van...
- Patient Care Volunteer- Collin...
- Patient Care Volunteer- Dallas...
- Music Volunteer
- Tuck-In Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer- Kaufman
- Patient Care Volunteer- Ellis...
- Administrative volunteers needed...
- Massage Therapist Volunteer
- Audio/ Videography Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer- Rockwall
- Art Therapy Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteer