Tuck In Volunteer
Volunteers are an important part of our interdisciplinary team. Tuck in Volunteers serve to provide an extra companionship and support to our patients and families by: making weekly calls to our home patients, provide a listening ear, assess for new needs and answer questions about their care.
Do you have a couple hours week to offer this service to our patients?
Time Commitment is very flexible and based on your availability. We have patients located all over greater Dallas area.
Please email Crystal.email@example.com or call (972) 978- 0905 for more information!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Social Work
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Hair Stylist Volunteer
- Memory Care Volunteer
- Craft Projects Volunteer
- Nursing/ Pre Med/ Health Care...
- Patient Care Volunteers- Van...
- Patient Care Volunteer- Collin...
- Patient Care Volunteer- Dallas...
- Music Volunteer
- Tuck-In Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer- Kaufman
- Patient Care Volunteer- Ellis...
- Administrative volunteers needed...
- Massage Therapist Volunteer
- Audio/ Videography Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer- Rockwall
- Art Therapy Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteer