Nursing Student Volunteer
Nursing Students will have the opportunity to follow Hospice nurses and the many different environments they interact with patients in. Nursing students will learn hospice philosophy, death & dying process, different diagnosis, end of life family dynamics, witness spirituality, & different stages of grief.
This is an invaluable and rewarding experience for all but especially those going into health care field. You can expect to learn about bedside manners, build ongoing patient relationships, differences in diseases, disease process, learn to interact with comorbidities such as dementia/Alzheimer's Disease, be in home, facility, residential environment.
Time Commitment is very flexible and based on your availability. We have patients located all over greater Dallas area.
Please email Crystal.email@example.com or call (972) 978- 0905 for more information!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Occupational Therapy
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Hair Stylist Volunteer
- Memory Care Volunteer
- Craft Projects Volunteer
- Nursing/ Pre Med/ Health Care...
- Patient Care Volunteers- Van...
- Patient Care Volunteer- Collin...
- Patient Care Volunteer- Dallas...
- Music Volunteer
- Tuck-In Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer- Kaufman
- Patient Care Volunteer- Ellis...
- Administrative volunteers needed...
- Massage Therapist Volunteer
- Audio/ Videography Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer- Rockwall
- Art Therapy Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteer