Office Support for Hospice Main Office in Kirkland
30 people are interested
Do you have a passion for hospice but don't have the time to visit patients? Your help would be greatly appreciated by the office staff in Kirkland! We have an ongoing need for help putting together the hospice handbook that is given to patients and their caregivers.
This position is flexible - you can choose when to come in for a 2 hour shift (Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM). We are looking for a volunteer who is dependable and cheerful.
The Hospice Book assembly consists of the following...
- Assemble supplemental Hospice Admit Packet (Containing approx. 25 items in a clip)
- Monitor printed forms, alert administrative assistant when low
- Unpack printed Hospice Admit Binder
- Insert supplemental Hospice Admit Packet into back pocket of binder
- Insert Emergency Preparedness Packet into front pocket
- Repack binders into boxes
That's it! You will be appreciated and you will get to know some awesome people!
We'll work with your schedule.
11800 NE 128th StreetKirkland, WA 98034
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week for one year
- We are looking for someone who is organized, detail-oriented and dependable.