Massage Therapist Volunteer
Massage therapy is proven to reduce stress, blood pressure anxiety, insomnia and Fibromyalgia. It is also known to promote relaxation, circulation, posture and strengthen body’s immune system. These are all things that could benefit a person who are caregiving for a loved one with a disability, disease or are at the end of life stage. Would you be willing to give your skilled services to a caregiver?
Licensed massage therapist volunteer would offer their massage services to caregivers in their homes or facilities.
Time Commitment is very flexible and based on your availability. We have patients located all over greater Dallas area.
Please email email@example.com or call (972) 978- 0905 for more information!
- Massage Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Patient Care
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Hair Stylist Volunteer
- Memory Care Volunteer
- Craft Projects Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteers- Van...
- Patient Care Volunteer- Collin...
- Patient Care Volunteer- Dallas...
- Administrative Volunteer- Garland
- Music Volunteer
- Tuck-In Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer- Kaufman
- Patient Care Volunteer- Ellis...
- Administrative volunteers needed...
- Become a trained Hospice...
- Massage Therapist Volunteer
- Audio/ Videography Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer- Rockwall
- Art Therapy Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteer