The City of Corona's Adaptive Recreation Program is looking for dedicated volunteers to assist during our variety of recreational, educational, social and creative activities forthose 16 years and older with developmental disabilities.
Minimum commitment of 5 hours a month. Programs are prepared and hosted Monday through Thursday before 1:00 pm.
Duties can include:
- Program set-up and breakdown
- Equipment handling
- Clerical duties
- Program assistance
- Special Needs
- People Skills
- Fitness Instruction
- Relationship Building
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum commitment of 5 hours a month
- Special Needs Program Aide
- "Bingo!" Leader
- Teach the Joy of Reading to...
- Change a Life: Teach an Adult to...
- Teach Tai Chi at the Senior...
- Facility Assistant- Corona's...
- Local History Bilingual...
- Story Time Assistant - Help...
- Tech Coach - Help Library Users...
- ZUMBA! Teach it to Seniors!
- Teach Balance & Flexibility to...