Use your HR training/skills to provide support, guidance, training, dispute resolution, mediation!
1 person is interested
To provide go-to people resources for volunteer engagement, support and issue resolution methods.
* Review all American Red Cross HR policies and procedures as they apply to volunteers.
* Develop the Volunteer Services staff in understanding basic HR functions and actions.
* Coach and consult with supervisors and volunteers on "people relations issues" (discipline, performance)
* Review and improve diversity awareness/sensitivity and any accommodations needs/concerns.
* Facilitate and deliver human resources training sessions
* Minimum 5 years experience as an HR professional * SPHR or PHR certified
* Familiarity with non-profits
* Legal background (optional) * Ability to work in confidential situations
* Conflict management/mediation training/experience
* Experience with employee/staff relations management
* Experience delivering training material and/or facilitation
We'll work with your schedule.
751 Riverside AvenueJacksonville, FL 32204
- Program Management
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Assistance
- Market Research / Analysis
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- Variable, flexible
- Orientation, Red Cross Staff Relations training, on-the-job training