Pets have an innate ability for faithful companionship and unconditional love for those around them. As a pet owner you know this! You know the amazing feeling you feel when your pet loves on you! Would you be willing to share your pets love, warmth and humor to those who are at the end stage of their life?
Pet therapy, also known as animal-assisted therapy, in the hospice setting uses the natural bond between humans and animals to provide comfort, peace, and soothing companionship to terminally ill patients.
Time Commitment is very flexible and based on your availability. We have patients located all over greater Dallas area. All ages over 16 are welcome!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (972) 978- 0905 for more information!
- Hospice Care
- Animal Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Hair Stylist Volunteer
- Memory Care Volunteer
- Craft Projects Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteers- Van...
- Patient Care Volunteer- Collin...
- Patient Care Volunteer- Dallas...
- Administrative Volunteer- Garland
- Music Volunteer
- Tuck-In Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer- Kaufman
- Patient Care Volunteer- Ellis...
- Administrative volunteers needed...
- Become a trained Hospice...
- Massage Therapist Volunteer
- Audio/ Videography Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer- Rockwall
- Art Therapy Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteer