Lead and engage Red Cross Intake Volunteers in the VIP Center!
1 person is interested
To lead and motivate the VIP Center intake volunteers to accomplish intake processes in a timely manner and provide an excellent experience for all new volunteers joining the American Red Cross.
* Serve in a leadership role to remotely engage and motivate intake volunteers to achieve common goals
* Perform team building activities in a remote environment
* Weekly meetings and communications with the VIP Center Management and with Regional Volunteer Services
* Provide intake volunteers with technical assistance and troubleshooting guidance for Volunteer Connection to intake volunteers
* Broad understanding of the American Red Cross and its opportunities for volunteer service (training provided)
* Leadership and team building experience including motivating a team and resolving issues
* Enthusiastic about American Red Cross programs
* Ability to work with computer database (training provided)
* Comfortable communicating with senior leadership and working across organizational reporting structures
* Comfortable working with systems, computers, and troubleshooting
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours a week, increases for disaster response
- orientation, Online training, Volunteer Connection Orientation