Intake/Check-in Volunteer Needed (Wheaton)
10 people are interested
Greet clients at the Wheaton location and update their demographic information in our database. Provide basic PRC and community resource information to them.
What would make you a good fit for this opportunity?
- You are very comfortable interacting with people from many cultures and backgrounds
- You can remain calm in a busy setting
- You are very comfortable typing, searching for information in a database, and navigating through tabs of information on a computer
- You are excited to learn about community resources
- You can commit to volunteer 2-4 Thursdays (8:30-11:15am) each month for a minimum of 6 months
We'll work with your schedule.
201 S. Naperville RoadWheaton, IL 60187
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours/week