Music is such a powerful and uplifting intervention you can offer to others! Some of our patients used to be musicians but can no longer play. Share your skill and give the gift of music!
If you love music and have an interest in sharing your passion with other please contact us about becoming a music volunteer! Join our team and make a difference in the lives of others. All levels are welcome! Bring your band mates, choir, or friends!
Time Commitment is very flexible and based on your availability. We have patients located all over greater Dallas area. All ages over 16 are welcome!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (972) 978- 0905 for more information!
- Keyboard Instrument
- Music Therapy
- String Instrument
- Theater Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Hair Stylist Volunteer
- Memory Care Volunteer
- Craft Projects Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteers- Van...
- Patient Care Volunteer- Collin...
- United States Veteran- Direct...
- U.S. Veteran Administrative...
- Patient Care Volunteer- Dallas...
- Administrative Volunteer- Garland
- Music Volunteer
- Tuck-In Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer- Kaufman
- Patient Care Volunteer- Ellis...
- Administrative volunteers needed...
- Become a trained Hospice...
- Massage Therapist Volunteer
- Audio/ Videography Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer- Rockwall
- Art Therapy Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteer