Become a Daisy Troop Leader Today in the Youngsville Area
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
Ready to be a leader for girls in your local area? Troop Leaders are memory makers and role models within the community. They volunteer to lead and guide a group of girls through Girl Scouting, and they take the girls' interests and abilities into consideration when planning out their fun. As a troop leader, you will have the flexibility to create the troop meeting schedule, manage troop activities and help girls have new experiences.
- Lead a group of approximately 12 girls in grades K and 1
- Become a member of our organization (this $25 fee covers membership dues and insurance for one Girl Scout year Oct 1st - September 30th)
- Time Commitment: 10 hours a month
- Number of months is up to you
- Help girls develop skills and confidence that will last a lifetime
- Must be at least 18 and out of High School
We'll work with your schedule.
Youngsville AreaYoungsville, PA 16371
- Child Development
- Group Facilitation
- Professional Development
- Youth Services
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours a month
- Belief in the Girl Scout Promise and Law