If you look good, you feel good! But unfortunately some are unable to care for their appearance as often as they use too due to disability, maybe they are a caregiver or caring for someone at the end of their life. In this case a simple: haircut, shave, painted nails or a make up touch up can go a long way! A hairstylist has the ability to make powerful difference in making others feel good about themselves! Come make a powerful difference in the lives of others!
Licensed hair stylist volunteer would assist with haircuts and styles for patients in their homes or at our inpatient units.
Time Commitment is very flexible and based on your availability. We have patients located all over greater Dallas area. All ages over 16 are welcome!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (972) 978- 0905 for more information!
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Hair Stylist Volunteer
- Memory Care Volunteer
- Craft Projects Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteers- Van...
- Patient Care Volunteer- Collin...
- Patient Care Volunteer- Dallas...
- Administrative Volunteer- Garland
- Music Volunteer
- Tuck-In Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer- Kaufman
- Patient Care Volunteer- Ellis...
- Administrative volunteers needed...
- Become a trained Hospice...
- Massage Therapist Volunteer
- Audio/ Videography Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer- Rockwall
- Art Therapy Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteer