Welcome new volunteers into the Red Cross community as an Intake Volunteer!
6 people are interested
* Welcome prospective volunteers and process new volunteer applications.
* Monitor new applications submitted in Volunteer Connection, our online volunteer management system.
* Call and email prospective volunteers to remind them to complete all application steps in the intake path. Ensure communication is maintained early and often with new applicants using the 3 contact standard for communication.
* Track all communication with prospective volunteers in Volunteer Connection.
* Provide technical assistance for Volunteer Connection to prospective volunteers.
* Broad understanding of the American Red Cross and its opportunities for volunteer service (training provided) * Enthusiastic about American Red Cross programs
* Ability to work with computer database (training provided) * Detail-oriented
* Comfortable making phone calls to volunteers
* Previous experience with customer service is a plus
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- 8 hours per week
- Orientation, Online training, Volunteer Connection Orientation