Unity Care is looking for a administrative assistant who is comfortable with heavy data entry. This is a great opportunity for college students looking to sharpen their basic administrative skills or a retired professional.
Skills Needed (to name a few):
- Former receptionist experience preferred but not necessary (willing to train)
- Highly Organized and dedication to completing project on a timely manner.
- Data entry, therefore candidate should be responsible, resourceful, and a good team member.
- Knowledge of general administrative practices and procedures
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Visio)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Database Administration
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Part- Time Up to 20 Hours A Week