Love meeting new people and sharing your passion? Become a Recruitment Volunteer with the Red Cross!
1 person is interested
Assist the Volunteer Management team to implement the regional volunteer workforce recruitment plan.
* Leads/assists in the development and implementation of volunteer workforce recruitment activities.
* Recruits volunteers for all lines of service and departments.
* Meets with Volunteer Management team to determine targeted recruitment needs in the region.
* Proactively recruits new volunteers for general and specific volunteer opportunities.
* Recruits current volunteers for new opportunities and leadership positions.
* Researches outreach events and fairs. Reaches out to community groups to set up recruitment presentations. * Plans and carries out recruitment events in communities served by the region, for both identified partner groups and open-call interest meetings.
* Promotes volunteer opportunities at community events.
* Advertises and markets for open-call events.
* Assists new volunteers with initial online intake steps (i.e. submitting their online application).
* Broad understanding of the American Red Cross and its opportunities for volunteer service.
* Enthusiastic about Red Cross mission and programs.
* Recruiting experience OR the ability to effectively communicate Red Cross mission and activities in a manner that is both attractive and realistic.
We'll work with your schedule.
751 Riverside AvenueJacksonville, FL 32204
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per month,often evening and weekends
- Orientation, On-the-job training, Volunteer Connections Orientation