FAMILY SCHOLARSHIP COORDINATOR
AFFEC is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child.
AFFEC is looking for somebody to research scholarships and grants that help make adoption more affordable to potential adoptive parents.
Under the supervision of the Adoption Agency Director, the volunteer/intern will:
- Search for Grants/Scholarships related to adoption
- Break down the process for what is required
- Create a process manual with the steps required for each scholarship/grant
- Possibly create a finance option with a bank to finance adoption
Possibly some knowledge of grants and scholarships
We'll work with your schedule.
1675 W. 11th AvenueEugene, OR 97402
- Data Entry
- Child Welfare
- Executive Admin
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6-9 hours per week
- 3-6 month minimum commitment Tasks may not be performed from home office for the right individual