HOPE Harbor is a permanent supportive housing program in downtown Minneapolis. We have 96 single-occupancy units for single adults. HOPE Harbor provides case management to all residents of the building.
Description of Position:
HOPE Harbor is seeking interested individuals who enjoy playing games, or cards and they’d like to spend time playing games with our residents. Small groups of 3-4 people welcomed.
- Work with program staff to determine supplies needed
- Schedule sessions with the Program Director/CLCM
- Socialize with participants through games/activities
- Set up the space for the needs of the activity
- Help clean up the space after festivities
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Salvation Army - Virginia, MN
- Librarian -- Downtown Minneapolis
- Food Shelf Stocker or Escort --...
- Friday Food Distribution -- East...
- Salvation Army - Willmar, MN
- Book Club Volunteer -- Downtown...
- Admin Assistant/Filing Clerk-...
- Salvation Army - Albert Lea, MN
- Salvation Army - Austin, MN
- Meal Serving/Lunch Program...
- Birthday Party Volunteer --...
- Salvation Army - Minot, ND
- Salvation Army - Rochester, MN
- Food Shelf Stocker - St. Paul
- Food Service Kitchen Assistant -...
- Salvation Army - St. Cloud, MN
- Salvation Army - Mankato, MN
- Food Shelf Helper - Minneapolis
- Salvation Army - International...
- Salvation Army - Jamestown, ND