Art Therapy is a creative intervention that helps individuals express their thoughts, feelings, and emotions. If you love to utilize your creative and artistic abilities in a positive and powerful way, please contact us about becoming an Art Therapy Volunteer at Hope Health Care!
As an art therapy volunteer, at Hope Health Care you would be sharing your art and assisting seniors and their families create their own art such as: drawing, painting or collage.
Time Commitment is very flexible and based on your availability. We have patients located all over greater Dallas area. All ages over 16 are welcome!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (972) 978- 0905 for more information!
- Visual Arts
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Hair Stylist Volunteer
- Memory Care Volunteer
- Craft Projects Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteers- Van...
- Patient Care Volunteer- Collin...
- Patient Care Volunteer- Dallas...
- Administrative Volunteer- Garland
- Music Volunteer
- Tuck-In Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer- Kaufman
- Patient Care Volunteer- Ellis...
- Administrative volunteers needed...
- Become a trained Hospice...
- Massage Therapist Volunteer
- Audio/ Videography Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer- Rockwall
- Art Therapy Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteer