The Stella Maris Volunteer office is looking for volunteers and their pets to visit with our residents! Our residents love all kinds of animals, so if yours is friendly, patient, up-to-date on shots, well behaved (if a dog, has gone through behavior classes), and not skittish, and if you can bring your pet for a visit for one (or more!) hours/week, are caring, patient, have knowledge of the disease process of dementia or willingness to learn, and have a friendly positive attitude, we’d love to meet you and your pet!
For answers to questions, or to get more information, please contact Megahn at (410) 252-4500 x7254 or email@example.com. Ready to volunteer? Fill out our online application, here: https://www.stellamaris.org/volunteer-application/
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- One (or more!) hours/week
- See description for full list.
- Christmas Decorations Coordinator
- Friendly Visitors for our Memory...
- Help as a Cashier in our Gift...
- Coordinator for the Healing Garden
- Join our Recruitment Team!
- Plant Caretaker
- Patient Greeter
- Escort residents to in-house...
- Bring Your Pet and Visit our...
- Continuing Education Event...
- Bingo Helper!
- Programs and Activities Helper