Love leading interactive presentation? Become an American Red Cross Orientation Presenter!
4 people are interested
Lead volunteer orientation sessions and trainings for new volunteers so they are knowledgeable about the organization and understand the role of volunteers.
* Plan and schedule volunteer orientation sessions (General volunteer orientation and Youth and Young Adult volunteer orientation)
* Organize logistical aspects of volunteer orientation sessions (posting of sessions, location, materials, AV).
* Lead orientation sessions for volunteers. Orientations can be led in-person or be instructor-led, phone/web-based.
* Record all attendees who attend orientation session in Volunteer Connection, our online volunteer management system
* Broad understanding of the American Red Cross and its opportunities for volunteer service.
* Enthusiastic about Red Cross mission and programs.
* Ability to effectively communicate Red Cross mission and activities in a manner that is both attractive and realistic.
* Presentation and facilitation skills * Exceptional people skills to understand and meet the needs of a diverse audience.
We'll work with your schedule.
751 Riverside AvenueJacksonville, FL 32204
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- 3-5 hours a week
- Orientation, On-the-job training, Volunteer Connections Orientation