The Stella Maris Volunteer office is looking for volunteers to visit residents in our memory care neighborhood. Unfortunately, some of them don’t have many visitors and need to see friendly faces and interact with visitors to get all-important social stimulation. You’ll want to be able to commit 1-2 hours each week, have a friendly and positive attitude, be caring and patient, and understand or be willing to learn about the disease process of people with dementia.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- one or two houtd/week
- Understand or be willing to learn about the disease process of people with dementia.
- Christmas Decorations Coordinator
- Friendly Visitors for our Memory...
- Coordinator for the Healing Garden
- Join our Recruitment Team!
- Escort residents to in-house...
- Bring Your Pet and Visit our...
- Continuing Education Event...
- Escort residents to mass on...
- Bingo Helper!
- Programs and Activities Helper