The Stella Maris Volunteer office is looking for volunteers to help with programs and activities for our residents. You’ll need to be able to commit 1-2 hours each week, be very personable, patient, easily follow and give directions, and understand or be willing to learn about the disease process of people with dementia. You’ll work closely with our program coordinator to engage our residents in activities, and after a time, you’ll be able to create and lead your own activities if you want to!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- one or two hours/week
- Christmas Decorations Coordinator
- Friendly Visitors for our Memory...
- Coordinator for the Healing Garden
- Join our Recruitment Team!
- Escort residents to in-house...
- Bring Your Pet and Visit our...
- Continuing Education Event...
- Escort residents to mass on...
- Bingo Helper!
- Programs and Activities Helper