The Eastside Social Service office serves families and individuals in East Saint Paul and surrounding area, and seeks to supplement the nutritional needs of individuals in need of all ages through the Food Shelf, Lunch Program, and distribution of donated produce and bakery items.
Description of Position: A volunteer, or group up to 20, is needed to help The Salvation Army distribute produce, bakery goods, and other items to clients within the building. 12:45 pm - 4:00 pm
* Organizing free food and checking for spoilage.
* Monitoring quantities of food distributed to each person.
* Maintaining an organized procedure to ensure each person is served in a fair manner.
* Assisting staff with clean-up once the distribution is complete.
Easily sign up online as an individual: http://bttr.im/fbu5e
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Salvation Army - Virginia, MN
- Librarian -- Downtown Minneapolis
- Food Shelf Stocker or Escort --...
- Friday Food Distribution -- East...
- Salvation Army - Willmar, MN
- Book Club Volunteer -- Downtown...
- Salvation Army - Albert Lea, MN
- Salvation Army - Austin, MN
- Meal Serving/Lunch Program...
- Birthday Party Volunteer --...
- Salvation Army - Minot, ND
- Back to School Supply...
- Salvation Army - Rochester, MN
- Food Shelf Stocker - St. Paul
- Food Service Kitchen Assistant -...
- Salvation Army - St. Cloud, MN
- Salvation Army - Mankato, MN
- Salvation Army - International...
- Provide mentoring to a child
- Salvation Army - Jamestown, ND