Friday Food Distribution -- East St. Paul
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
7 people are interested
The Eastside Social Service office serves families and individuals in East Saint Paul and surrounding area, and seeks to supplement the nutritional needs of individuals in need of all ages through the Food Shelf, Lunch Program, and distribution of donated produce and bakery items.
Description of Position: A volunteer, or group up to 20, is needed to help The Salvation Army distribute produce, bakery goods, and other items to clients within the building. 12:45 pm - 4:00 pm
* Organizing free food and checking for spoilage.
* Monitoring quantities of food distributed to each person.
* Maintaining an organized procedure to ensure each person is served in a fair manner.
* Assisting staff with clean-up once the distribution is complete.
Easily sign up online as an individual: http://bttr.im/fbu5e
We'll work with your schedule.
1019 Payne AveSt. Paul, MN 55130
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training