Do you have professional skills? Aid the American Red Cross by becoming an Office Support Volunteer!
15 people are interested
Support the Red Cross by performing administrative duties to support a specific team, department, or chapter!
* Provide administrative support to [team, department, or chapter].
* Perform general office administrative functions including: data entry, working with spreadsheets, drafting correspondence, answering phones, greeting and directing visitors to appropriate departments within the region / chapter.
* [Outline other specific responsibilities and goals to support the team, department, or chapter]
* Broad understanding of the American Red Cross and its opportunities for volunteer service.
* Enthusiastic about Red Cross mission and programs.
* Competencies in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
* Able to find information on-line and in printed manuals * Able to work with computer database (training provided)
* Comfortable answering calls and making phone calls to volunteers
We'll work with your schedule.
751 Riverside AvenueJacksonville, FL 32204
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- 3 hours a week, at least one day a week.
- Orientation, On-the-job training, Volunteer Connections Orientation