Meal Serving/Lunch Program Assistant -- East St. Paul
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
9 people are interested
The St. Paul Payne Avenue Eastside Lunch Program serves families and individuals in East St. Paul and the surrounding area, and seeks to supplement the nutritional needs of individuals in need of all ages. 4-6 volunteers are needed M-F 10 am to 1:15 pm. Must be 16 years or older.
- Preparing and serving food for families and individuals according to the menu plan and as instructed by the Volunteer Lunch Program Coordinator.
- Following guidelines for preparing and serving that are in line with our governing groups, i.e. sanitation (gloves, hair nets, hand washing, etc.)
- While serving food, offering a friendly smile and interaction with the lunch program patrons.
- Clean up and store food as directed by the Volunteer Lunch Program Coordinator.
We'll work with your schedule.
1019 Payne AveSt Paul, MN 55130
- People Skills
- Food Service
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training