The St. Paul Payne Avenue Eastside Lunch Program serves families and individuals in East St. Paul and the surrounding area, and seeks to supplement the nutritional needs of individuals in need of all ages. 4-6 volunteers are needed M-F 10 am to 1:15 pm. Must be 16 years or older.
- Preparing and serving food for families and individuals according to the menu plan and as instructed by the Volunteer Lunch Program Coordinator.
- Following guidelines for preparing and serving that are in line with our governing groups, i.e. sanitation (gloves, hair nets, hand washing, etc.)
- While serving food, offering a friendly smile and interaction with the lunch program patrons.
- Clean up and store food as directed by the Volunteer Lunch Program Coordinator.
- People Skills
- Food Service
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Salvation Army - Virginia, MN
- Food Shelf Stocker or Escort --...
- Wednesday Evening Receptionist -...
- Cook for weekly teen night --...
- Salvation Army - Willmar, MN
- Salvation Army - Austin, MN
- Pick up food donations (Drive...
- Salvation Army - Minot, ND
- Back to School Supply...
- Salvation Army - Rochester, MN
- Food Service Kitchen Assistant -...
- Salvation Army - Brainerd, MN
- Salvation Army - St. Cloud, MN
- Salvation Army - Mankato, MN
- Friday Food Distribution -- West...
- Salvation Army - International...
- Provide mentoring to a child
- Salvation Army - Bismarck, ND
- Salvation Army - Jamestown, ND
- Driver - Roseville