If you are interested in this volunteer position, please fill out our volunteer survey at https://fitandfoodconnection.org/volunteer-survey-2/
Bring your enthusiasm, fundraising experience, effective communication skills, and love of building strong community relationships to join our team as a fundraising volunteer where you’ll positively impact our community, our organization, and those in need.
The Fit and Food Connection is a non-profit organization serving our neighbors in the St. Louis community. We provide wellness offerings to low-income families and empower our clients to get healthy through our five free fitness and nutrition programs.
We are currently seeking an experienced fundraising volunteer who will:
* Collaborate to develop new partnership opportunities with local business, food pantries, churches, hospitals, clinics, grocery stores, etc.
* Reach out to restaurants, stores, and companies to identify donation opportunities
* Follow up on open opportunities including ongoing communication, application completion and marketing
* Collaborate with our event planners to pull resources together for successful events
* Maintain established partnerships with current donors and sponsors
* Possible on-the-ground coordination of fundraising events
We are looking for leaders with prior experience in fundraising who are willing to make a long-term commitment.
To find out more about our organization, please visit: http://fitandfoodconnection.org/
To provide free healthy living resources through nutrition and physical fitness to people in need.
The Fit and Food Connection is a non-profit organization that empowers people in need, in low-income areas throughout northern St. Louis, to get healthy through our 5 free programs. Our programs include our Organic Community Garden, our Food Assistance Program which is a healthy food pantry delivery, our Groupfit which provides group fitness classes, our Group Nutrition, which includes seminars on various wellness topics, and our One on One program, where health professionals work with individuals to help them reach their health goals. Our passion is creating healthy smiles and empowered individuals.
Health & Medicine
Sports & Recreation
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
February 19, 2021
Verbal / Written Communication
Must be at least 18
Minimum commitment of 1 year
Communication, connections, organizational skills, motivation and passion