1 person is interested
Bring your enthusiasm, effective communication skills, and love of building strong community relationships to join our team as a fundraising volunteer where you’ll positively impact our community, our organization, and those in need.
The Fit and Food Connection is a non-profit organization serving our neighbors in the St. Louis community. We provide wellness offerings to low-income families and empower our clients to get healthy through our five free fitness and nutrition programs.
We are currently seeking a fundraising volunteer who will:
* Collaborate to develop new partnership opportunities with local business, food pantries, churches, hospitals, clinics, grocery stores, etc.
* Reach out to restaurants, stores, and companies to identify donation opportunities
* Follow up on open opportunities including ongoing communication, application completion and marketing
* Collaborate with our event planners to pull resources together for successful events
* Maintain established partnerships with current donors and sponsors
* Possible on-the-ground coordination of fundraising events
To volunteer, please fill out the volunteer survey at http://www.fitandfoodconnection.org/volunteer-survey-2/
Find out more at: http://fitandfoodconnection.org
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- flexible, but long-term
- communication, budget management, organization, motivated, passionate