The Fit and Food Connection is a non-profit that empowers individuals in need with free fitness and nutrition offerings.
We’re looking for enthusiastic members to join our fundraising team - if you’re a strong communicator who loves to build relationships, this is the role for you!
- Reaching out to local businesses to help raise funds or donations
- Collaborate to develop new partnership opportunities with local business, food pantries, churches, hospitals, clinics, grocery stores, etc.
- Collaborating with our event planners to pull resources together for successful events
- Maintaining established partnerships with current donors and sponsors- (thank you cards, gifts)
- Possible on-the-ground coordination of fundraising events
As a member of our fundraising team, you will be a key part of our success - come help us raise money and get those in need empowered, smiling and healthier! We can find work for both local and virtual volunteers.
Additionally, if you would like a leadership position and to manage the fundraising team, please indicate in application.
To volunteer, please fill out the volunteer survey at http://www.fitandfoodconnection.org/volunteer-survey-2/
Find out more at: http://fitandfoodconnection.org
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- flexible, but long-term
- communication, budget management, organization, motivated, passionate