If you love Gardening or have an idea about Gardening and like working independently, then read on.
We are looking for Volunteers at our Gardens to help us with all the garden work which include a lot of fun activities like: Harvesting, planting, managing the farm operations, relationship building with the community members and helping organize community events.
How will you benefit:
- Learn about the food you eat and make sure your family will have access to healthy and nutritious food
- Connect with the community
- Help provide fresh food to those in need
- Contribute to the environment by creating green space
- Enjoy fresh air and develop a new hobby
- Learn new skills like managing people, and it can be a part of your resume
- Make a difference.
- Learn gardening, and skills to help you build a green home
To learn more about the role and for further queries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 5 to 10 hours/week
- Availability on Monday between 4 pm and 7 pm is a must as we have work party during this slot