A healthy lifestyle is best developed as kids. We at Alleycat Acres are passionate about educating the future generation on our food and the environment. Children between the age group of 2 to 12 years will learn seed to plate curriculum while having fun in the garden.
We are looking for volunteers to be a part of this journey with us. After receiving training, volunteers will engage with children, teach them garden expectations, and be a part of the learning process. You'll meet people from diverse backgrounds, network with your community, and take home organic produce.
- Be available to attend garden hours Thursday evenings from approx 4-7
- Contribute 1 to 3 hours a week
- Love the outdoors and spending time with kids
- Be curious to learn about gardening and how healthy food impacts our well-being
To Apply: Please send a brief cover letter detailing your relevant experience and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details email: email@example.com
- Child Welfare
- Child Care
- Environmental Education
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- 1 to 3 hours a week
- Thursday evenings from 4-7