A healthy lifestyle is best developed as kids, we at Alleycat Acres have taken the responsibility to educate the future generation on food and environment. Children between the age group of 2 to 12 years will learn ways food is grown and how plants coexist with the other species found in soil at our garden.
They will understand more about the food they consume, plant them, harvest them and be a part of the miracle called nature.
We are looking for volunteers to be a part of this Journey with us. The volunteer apart from engaging with the children will also be a part of the learning process. The other benefits will include meeting people from diverse backgrounds, networking and of course taking home organic produce.
To qualify for the role:
- You must love food and children and empathy should be your second nature.
- You must be curious to learn about food or how healthy food impacts our well-being
- You must be willing to be a part of a community, like networking and have a passion for learning new skills.
- You must be able to contribute 1 to 5 hours a week, and attend garden events on Thursday evenings between 4-7.
This opportunity is open to only four individuals. If you are 18 and above you are welcome to apply. Please send a brief cover letter detailing your relevant experience and a resume to email@example.com.
For more details email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Child Welfare
- Child Care
- Environmental Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 1 to 5 hours a week
- Opportunity is for Thursday evenings from 4-7