"We All Play!" is the Zimmer Children's Museum's largest family FUNraiser of the year, and we need your help!
Register by submitting an interest form, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
At the Zimmer Children’s Museum by ShareWell, our mission is to help young people develop their capacity for creating positive change through interactive learning, collaboration, and creative self-expression. In light of this, "We All Play," is a day where children (ages 6 months to 10 years old) and their families come together for a whole day of play where they get to explore these very concepts.
Festivities for attendees include musical performances, food, interactive art exhibitions, booths for interactive play, take-home arts and crafts, food, and much more! The event will take place on Saturday, April 28 from 10AM - 2PM but we will be needing volunteers from April 27 (12PM - 4PM) - April 28 (9AM - 3PM).
Volunteers can expect to help with:
- decoration & event-prep (April 27)
- setting up our arts’ activity stations
- facilitating various arts&crafts activities + immersive-play booth activities!
- greeting and directing guests
Lunch will be provided + Volunteer T-Shirt. More details will be provided upon registration.
- Commitment to 1 of the 2 days listed
- Attend 2 hour training on April 22 nd
- Must be 18 or older
- A positive attitude!
- All volunteers must pass a background check.
- We may ask you to walk, stand, kneel, balance objects, crouch, crawl, sit, run, talk and hear, and/or lift/move objects up to 20 lbs. Accommodations can be made on an individual basis!
Submit an interest form, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
- Child Development
- People Skills
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must be able to commit to one of the two days
- Attend 2 hour training on Sunday Apr 22, 2-4pm