Data, data everywhere! Do you like to type? Are you organized? We need your help!
Through the Shutterbugs program, The Pablove Foundation teaches children with cancer to develop their creative voice through the art of photography. We are currently transferring all of our paperwork from the last 6 years onto Salesforce. While this is a tedious task, it will allow us to keep our data safe, examine our data for patterns, and better serve our students.
- Enter all data from paper onto a Salesforce Contact Page with specific requirements
- Scan forms, name file with our naming system, and upload file to a contact page
- Ensure that all data is entered accurately
- Review information entered and make corrections where necessary.
- Maintain confidentiality of all data entered
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently after training
- You must be available to work at our Hollywood office location during business hours (M-F, 9am-6pm)
There is no set duration for this volunteer job - we will enter the data until it is all in the system (estimated at 80-100 hours total). A commitment of 8-10 hours a week is ideal.
Previous Salesforce experience not required. We will provide a computer for you to use in the office, as well as coffee/tea.
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Macintosh Platform
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- The time commitment is flexible