- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
11 people are interested
Kid Zone Helpers (Ages 16+)
Do you like to work with kids? Every Monday and Thursday evening and Saturday morning,
volunteers provide childcare for our residents’ children so that they can participate in mandatory
programming meetings or recovery meetings. Volunteers must be 18 or older, or 16 and older if
accompanied by a parent or adult advisor.
*Kid Zone volunteers are required to complete an application, short orientation, and background
check. To express interest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click "I want to help!" above.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Solutions for Change
722 W. California Ave, Vista, CA 92083, US
Solve family homelessness - one family, one community at a time.
Solutions for Change creates access to the right set of opportunities and then equips people with the skills, knowledge, and resources needed to permanently solve their homelessness.
The three pillars of our program include:
- Solutions University, with its life transforming programs.
- Solutions Enterprises, a collection of social enterprise programs that empower participants to learn and earn.
- Solutions in the Community, the investment by the participants of their time and effort to help the community.
722 W. California AveVista, CA 92083
- Youth Services
- Child Welfare
- Child Care
- Child Development
- Outdoor Recreation
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 Hours
- Volunteer must complete a background check and orientation