EPIC Book Drive
Purpose: PPUW and EPIC ( Executives Partnering to Invest in Chidlren) are collecting chidlren's books that are new and gently used. The books that are collected will be distributed to children and families in-need at local elementary schools, libraries, doctor's offices, and children centers. We ask volunteers to help with sorting, gathering, and distributing piece of the drive.
- Pick-Up books at specific sites and bring them to be sorted.
- Sort the books based on age/level/new/used, etc.
- Deliver books to local organizations listed above.
- The drive will occur throughout the week of April.
- On April 30th and May 1st Volunteers will be picking-up books at all locations and take them to Deluxe to be sorted.
- May 1st-3rd Volunteers are needed to sort through the books to distribute to organizations from 10am to 2pm each day.
If you have any further questions/interests pelase contact Deanna Toney at email@example.com / call (719) 955-0767
- Child Advocacy
- Reading / Writing
- Youth Services
- General Education
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Various Days