Be a part of important work while building your reel!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
Helping out at Project Heal of Santa Barbara County (PHOSBC) is an opportunity to grow with us in this grassroots organization.
You will find that the reward of helping others through Dance Movement Therapy and other events we do, a joy and very meaningful work. Our 501(c)(3) org is small but mighty!
PHOSBC is seeking an Videographer: Internship Opportunity!
Note: *This is an unpaid internship that will last 3-4 months*
We are looking for a videographer to be able to shoot & edit dance events, shows, studio sessions, and footage to help showcase our company in a creative, artistic way. Ideally, you will have at least 1-2 days available a week. You will be shooting at a variety of locations including inside of our own professional dance studio, as well as venture off the campus to events and outings. This is a great opportunity to build up your reel and have creative freedom to capture footage!
- Capturing Footage of events and day to day operations of the company
- Capturing appropriate B-roll footage
- Editing footage
- Creating short videos with appropriate titles, font, and graphics
- Deliver content to manager by deadline
- Must own HQ video camera
- Must own Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, or equivalent
- Schedule must be flexible (may require work on the weekends)
- Must provide portfolio of previous work
- Well versed in social media
- Able to work fast
- Transportation is required
In your application, please give a brief introduction about who you are and what your long term goals are. Please include links to your portfolio(webpage, Instagram, youtube, etc)
Job Type: Internship
- Videography: 4 years
- Social Media: 2 years
- Photography: 1 year
We'll work with your schedule.
351 Paseo NuevoWorkzones2nd FloorSanta Barbara, CA 93101
- Visual Arts
- Video Production
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- knowledge of video photography for youtube productions