Las Vegas Cat Colony Caregiver Needed!
DONATE TO THIS
17 people are interested
Do you love cats and have a few hours to spend volunteering on Wednesdays or Thursdays? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! We need volunteers to assist with caring for a centrally located outdoor cat colony, so if you can devote a couple of hours of your time to the cats, it would be truly appreciated.
- Approximately a 1.5 to 2 hour time commitment; flexible dates and times but current need is for Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Volunteers are also needed to be backup caregivers that we can contact when a need arises
- Central location; details to be provided once volunteers have signed up
Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age and will be provided with all of the training and supplies they will need in order to provide the needed care to this colony. We do ask that volunteers bring 3 gallons of water when helping the cats. Please note that these cats are mostly unsocialized.
Please see: https://bestfriends-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/kimberlyb_bestfriends_org/EV4rO59opDtGnMF7N3QkPpwB1ygNy07F_35PrJYpRc-Alw?e=AIyw1l
to review the position overview, and if you have any questions or would like to sign up to help with this opportunity, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Downtown Las VegasCentral location near the StripLas Vegas, NV 89103
- Animal Care / Handling
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18
- Approximately 2 hours per week
- Volunteers must have their own transportation to and from the cat colony location