DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
Alma is an applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy game designed to help individuals with autism effectively learn social, sensory, and motor skills. The game features fun challenges and instruction through six levels and corresponding levels, each providing a visual learning experience for tasks such as tying shoes, washing hair, and preparing for school. Alma is the main character of the game through which the player will complete the various levels.
We're currently looking for 3D modelers to create high-poly and potentially low-poly 3D models that will be used in game. These assets include the main character, a toothbrush, shoes, and a bicycle to name only a few. A huge plus if you're familiar with the Unity game engine as we'll be working with the models within it.
- Create and Rig high-poly 3D models for import into the Unity game engine
- Modify 3D models as necessary for proper game integration
If you have the following skills, we would love to hear from you:
- Experience creating and rigging 3D models through Blender or similar 3D creation software
- Experience working with 3D models within the Unity game engine
- Able to collaborate with game developers and overall project team as needed
- Basic knowledge of animation
For interests or questions, please contact Davonne Flanagan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Animation Software
- Software Development
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Software Engineering
- Graphic Design / Print
- Must be at least 18
- 10 Hours a week